Frequently Asked Questions
We ship nationwide and are currently partnering with FedEx for delivery purposes.
Sandy Sweets LLC, does not accept any returns or offer refunds on any goods unless the error is from our manufacturing of the good. We are not responsible for delays caused by one of our shipping partners due to weather, mechanical error, strikes, natural disaster, terrorism safety control, inaccurate shipping information, or mistakes on part of FedEx’s delivery service.
How long will my order take to arrive?
What is the best form of contact?
- Email is the best and initial form of contact for all inquires. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to Sandysweets02@gmail.com
How far in advance should I order my cake?
- You can order as soon as you like, keeping in mind that we do not offer last-minute custom cakes within one week that the cake is due
Is there a deposit required?
- Yes, there is a $150 non-refundable retainer to secure the order date for non-wedding cakes. Wedding cakes require a 30% retainer. The remaining balance of all cakes must be paid in full two weeks prior to the event date.
How much is shipping?
- We have a flat rate of $18.
How do the cake consultations work? Are any currently being done in person?
- Cake consultations are for customers who are interested in custom cakes and are currently being held via zoom. I will return to doing in-person consultations between July and August 2021.
How can I preserve my cake once I receive it?
- 1. Once the cake is delivered, please bring the cake inside and do not leave the cake outside after it has been delivered.
- 2. Once the cake is inside, remove the cake from the box and place in the fridge for 1 to 2 hours.
- 3. Take the cake out of the fridge, unwrap, and enjoy or wait for the cake to reach room temperature.
Do you deliver?
- Yes! We offer delivery within a two-hour radius of Gainesville, Florida. These locations include Jacksonville, FL, Orlando, FL, Tampa, FL, and Daytona FL.
What ingredients do you use?
- We use high-quality ingredients from premium flour to Belgium chocolates. All eggs are cage free-brown eggs locally sourced.